size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-24-2020, 06:41 PM

Aranea looked out again at the numerous prey and wildlife out in the plains. Though she was born in the summer time she much rather enjoyed the spring. Was that the mothering part of her speaking? Maybe it was because she enjoyed the thoughts of birth and fresh life and the beauty of all that blossomed. Very silly for her to think since she was such a rebellious down in the dirt kind of girl as a young lady.

Iroh's apology was certainly not needed and Aranea shuffled to it, "Oh no, your gift of tea has been lovely." She stated kindly and added a warm smile, "I only wish I could repay you." She looked down at the bowl as a slight bit of her reflection looked back at her. Even if she had anything to trade what would it be? An herb? That just seemed dumb to her, especially since he seemed to know little about herbs. But she would have of course given him something in return if he asked.

Her gaze returned to him a bit stale but still trying to hold the smile, "I'd much rather spend my time with a stranger than with someone I know." Was that a weird thing to say? Let's just go out into the woods and find a stranger to bunk with. Sure, that was normal. But Aranea was having such a hard time living beside Torin as she felt like she betrayed him. Why couldn't she just let it go and move on?

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead