An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
09-24-2020, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2020, 06:43 PM by Sota.)
A large female - at least, she was quite large by Sota's standards - bounded up to answer his call. Under any other circumstances he might very well be taken aback by the sudden approach, but it was he that had called for help, after all, and he was too tired to react properly anyway. He blinked slowly at Percy, nodding in somber agreement. "I - well, yes," he merely agreed, as the female continued on, apologizing and introducing herself. "I'm Sota," he was able to introduce himself, making a feeble attempt at dipping his head in a semi-bow, at least as best as he could from his seated position. This female was definitely more chipper than most wolves he'd met, but she seemed nice enough, he supposed...

He didn't have to sit and think about it long before Percy called for someone, and they showed right up. This female was certainly intimidating; she was extremely large, no doubt able to topple him with just a sneeze, and her scarred face was prove that she was as strong as she initially seemed. Sota gulped, though managed a small smile. "Ah, yes, I was hoping for some help. I seem to have... uh... broken a leg, or maybe fractured it," Sota tried to stand, but the fatigue had set in and moving on his injured leg seemed infinitely harder now. He gestured to the hind leg that was paining him. "I think I need somewhere to rest and heal up. I can offer my services for twice the length it takes me to get back on my paws, if you'd be so kind," Sota offered, feeling strange even asking for help. He considered himself a humble wolf though, and he recognized part of humility was recognizing when he needed the aid of others... even if he wasn't used to doing anything quite like this. "And my name's Desota, but Sota for short." Perhaps this scary looking female was a light at the end of the tunnel for him? Oh, he so dearly hoped so.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!