Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-25-2020, 05:34 PM
Oh yes he could definitely get used to being addressed this way. Tyrian smirked at the fox's choice of words but made no comment as to why. Instead he addressed what the little beast had to say. "Indeed I think there's plenty to be gained from our arrangement. And I suppose living in groups lends for a bit more drama than solitary creatures have to contend with." He couldn't bear the solitude but sometimes he wondered what it would be like not to have to balance the various, volatile personalities that made up the bulk of his interactions.

"...what name might I ask you are called?” Ah, names. Tyrian supposed he needed to have something better to address the fox with than say, 'fox' or 'beastie' although he himself rather liked being referred to as 'lord'. "Tyrian," he said finally. "Tyrian is fine. How about you, fox? What can I call you?"
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.