Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
09-25-2020, 09:23 PM
"Yeah? I bet." Tyrian made a noise that suggested he doubted the truth of that statement. He was pulling from a limited pool of experience but nothing could have prepared him for Fel and having caught glimpses of various couples at work he wasn't convinced her methods were what was jumping to Lachlan's mind. He could make no claims as to the rarity of it, it was just a hunch."Hmm," he ventured after a moment's thought. "I dunno about nice, but I guess Iam tall." His height was nothing special in the Imperialis family. Even the extended ones were all about the same with the occasional anomaly thrown in. Tyrian shrugged, dismissively. "I like small, I think. It's different."

He sat up a little so he could look at Lachlan after his revelation about his sister. None of what he said had anything to do with fun and he couldn't figure out how the man had made that leap. Tyrian grew serious as he considered the statement. With a confidence he probably shouldn't have possessed, he said, "Is she a pup that you have to babysit? If not she can take care of herself." Confident that he'd solved the problem Tyrian sank back into the sand and took another drink from the bottle.

It occurred to him then that maybe, just maybe, the connection between 'fun' and 'sister' was that the sister had been keeping him from having any fun. Appalled, he sat up again and fixed Lachlan with a serious expression. It was a crime not to have fun at a party. "You are too concerned with your sister," he said, oblivious to both the fact that he knew absolutely nothing about Lachlan's train of thought or what he'd done before he sat down with him. "How are you going to have any fun at all if you're babysitting? Man, you're gonna waste the whole night."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.