An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
09-26-2020, 02:24 PM

Before Hanako could even register what was happening Naiche was already by her side, firing a series of questions well before she'd had the chance to offer any form of greeting. Her ears flicked back and her lips formed a long grimace, it wasn't difficult for her to come up with a reasonable excuse since she was sort of basing it off the truth. Something that had happened long ago when she was much smaller and less fleet-footed. More than that she was a little taken aback by the intensity of his words, they weren't particularly close and it seemed as though he simply tolerated her at best. But then again what she did know, perhaps he was one of those guys who was all rough and gruff, but secretly a softy beneath. With a shaky sigh she met his gaze.

"You're gonna think I'm stupid..." If he didn't already. She paused for a moment, looking away as she watched the long grass sway in the afternoon breeze.  Her voice was quiet and raspy, each word a struggle."I was out on a run and I went to jump over a log and- I dunno my paw must have gotten caught cause I just went flying. Landed on my throat and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't do anything and I- I thought I was going to die." She sniffed, the emotions on display were very real, not the sort that could be faked.  " Lord Hattori found me there and he helped me get back home." And that was the story she'd be sticking to. Hattori's scent was by the border, mingled with hers before he'd gone off on his own way.

She coughed."Can we go to the pond? I want to drink..."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]