size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
09-26-2020, 03:29 PM

She carried herself like a goddess towards him, and her lack of fear he could admit was impressive. He felt a bit of tension as she danced over to him, and he could only stand there to watch. His expression quite keen on how he was feeling, mesmerized by a beautiful woman who he wasn't even sure was real at this point. Maybe a ghost of one of the dead things he passed along the way in here.

He wouldn't catch on to his cologne being that of his blood, though it didn't really matter to him. The smell of blood or his own rosy musk was both a compliment from the woman. "Follow?" He questioned though with a sarcastic, partially joking tone. "It wouldn't be wise to stalk your predator." In whatever way she would take it was how he meant it. Because he was a predator to beautiful and naive women, not to say she was naive.

His paws moved forward to her, still tension probably enough for her to feel off of his steaming form. He tried hard not to inhale her scent deeply as he held back mostly because of the pain he knew he'd endure and that pain was already constantly reminding him to not get too excited. "Usually beautiful women run at that sight of me, have to say I'm quite impressed you managed to draw yourself to me instead." He had a slight menacing grin on his maw, though not intended to make her feel fear. It was just a natural expression of the clown man and he certainly didn't mean to offend anyone with it.

He only moved as if to circle her body in the tight space, but stopping a fair distance from her and with their shoulders lined up. He was only getting a better view, admiring her almost glowing fur and slim frame. He was certainly cussing internally at Azure for having his ego bruised by Kefka attempting to take his "lady friend".

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details: