gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-26-2020, 05:44 PM

As he approached, the other filled in the space next to him with a slight bump of their shoulders in greeting and he smiled a bit around the raccoon and glanced at her from the corner of his eye. A quiet one, it seemed, though talking would be rather difficult with the animal hanging from his jaws and he was somewhat grateful for the silence at this time. They weren't far from the central fire of the pack, so it wasn't a long walk before they would be able to talk and see what each were doing out so late at night, if she were even interested in his reasoning. Frankly, it was just nice to have someone else out here so late.

The summer night was warm and more like what he was used to from back home where the wolves didn't wear clothes, didn't grow to massive sizes, and certainly didn't have wings or saber fangs. The rhythmic crashing of the waves on the shore could be heard in the silence of the night but was distant still as they would arrive at the central fire. Finally, he put the raccoon down and offered the woman another smile. "I'd say it's a bit late to be wandering out alone, but I was doing the same." He softly laughed, lips resting back into a relaxed smile.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!