gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-26-2020, 06:32 PM

Her accent was thick and different, but easy to understand. It intrigued him, but he tried not to focus on it too much and instead what she said. He guessed she wasn't from around here based on her accent alone, but he hadn't traveled to all of Boreas and for all he knew, the dialect was different in other parts. Sleeping alone did take a lot of time to adjust to, especially when you spent a good part of your life sharing a sleeping space. Magnus had been alone for years before joining the Armada, so for him it was weird to be in a pack and sleeping with others near by, no matter how like-minded they are. Had Magnus grown up with many brothers and sisters, he probably would have enjoyed sleeping in a big pile, too.

He offered a nod, understanding that it must be difficult to acclimate. It had been difficult for him, too. "Magnus," He said as a small smile graced his lips and offered a slight dip of his head. It wasn't until joining the Armada that he got so friendly, but it was really only with wolves within the pack. He hardly trusted anyone else, especially loners. "Me either," He agreed, remembering his time much farther south than here and even the portion of land he'd heard about connected to Boreas. "It's been years since I've been a part of a pack, getting used to it again was difficult. Especially with all these mutants." He used the term playfully and added a slightly laugh, thinking of his initial thoughts when he'd seen Sirius.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!