gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-26-2020, 06:56 PM
Kick it! Drag the lake You won't find me I've been tempting fate With my heart beside me I am the stone below the water Cold and hard to touch Just when you think I can't get lower I turn my back and fuck it up You can drag the lake But you won't find me You can drag the lake But you won't find me So come and drag the lake You see I've done some diving I've got some extra weight With no one to untie me I am the stone below the water Cold and hard to touch Just when you think I can't get lower I turn my back and fuck it up You can drag the lake But you won't find me You can drag the lake But you won't find me I'll stare into the sea To burn out what I've done I'll tear myself apart To see what I've become There's nothing wrong with my depression My sick and miserable obsession If I can just give some space If I could only learn my lesson (If I could only learn my lesson) You can drag the lake But you won't find me You can drag the lake But you won't find me You can drag the lake But you won't find me You can drag the lake But you won't find me

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Code:
<center><div style="width: 600px; background-color: #131017; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/KW0fjJH.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center top; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 650px 65px 40px 65px; color: #4a4452; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 17px; border-radius: 100px;">
words
<center>
<span style="color: #9d8ba1;"><b>"Speech!"</b></span>

</center><center><b><span style="color: #4a4452;">TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020</span></center></b>
<div></center>
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Magnus Postlogs 06:54 PM, 09-26-2020 12:13 PM, 01-10-2024