Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
09-26-2020, 06:57 PM

She tucked the name away, relaxing easily when he said he wasn’t from here either. It seemed he had the opposite problem to her though, unused to being part of a pack, she had only gone through a few months out of one, and even then, she had her niece as company. This was her first time really sleeping alone. Ever. Sure she had Otis, but the opossum didn’t have the weight of another wolf.

At his playful mention of mutants, she laughed too. "First wolf I met comin’ ‘ere was Mort, imagine, me, used ter wolves no bigger’n you, all blacks an’ browns, racing my niece and up charges Mort. I jus’ about died, reckoned Ma’s fairy stories stole me away an’ were about ter gobble us up! An’ then Sirius came lookin’ fer ‘im..." Her eyes were crinkled in the corners, voice rising and falling with the retelling. Her face hurt, but for once it wasn’t just her newly acquired scar giving her grief. She motioned towards the raccoon still sitting on the ground between them, "What do yer plan on doin’ with tha’?" She had taken in a lot since coming here, at home they would have just eaten it and left whatever wasn’t eaten for the scavengers. None of this smoking and storing, just dig a good hole, it’d still be good in a day or so. More changes, nothing was as simple as it used to be.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]