gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-26-2020, 08:29 PM

Magnus nodded and talking about it reminded him that he needed to skin the animal, process the pelt, and smoke the meat for storage. He set to work on that, grabbing his knife from the bracers he always wore and carefully began cutting the skin from the bone around the wrists and ankles. Removing the pelt from the raccoon wasn't a long process and after a quick slice down the middle, removing the guts, and gently sliding his knife between the pelt and body, the pelt was removed. It would need to be stretched to get the best use out of it, but it could sit and wait for a moment while he worked with the meat and guts.

"This is all very new to me, as well. I'd never heard of crafting before coming here." It was surprising how evolved these wolves were from the one's he'd come from, though he had to admit they were smart. Taming animals to pull carts, raising animals, crafting armor and weapons, it was all so foreign to him. It really wasn't until the bear attack that he had really considered any kind of armor or weapons, but now he was starting to settle into the life of the Boreas wolves and he wouldn't even think about turning back now.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!