size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Athena I

Beevent
09-26-2020, 08:37 PM

He chuckled and ducked away when she tried to splash him again, giving her a playful grin. When she told him that she was happy that he had come by, he couldn't help but grin with his momentary shyness quickly falling away. He didn't really catch the fact that she was mostly just referring to having someone to talk to rather than speaking to him specifically. His young, male brain took it as a pretty girl was happy to see him and that made his chest puff a bit with that feeling that only a headstrong young man could feel when he got noticed by an attractive girl.

His attention got pulled to her companions when she introduced them both and look gave them a curious look before his grin returned and he gave the pair a little wave of his paw. He hadn't really thought about finding a companion even though he knew some of his family members had a few of them - especially Aurielle and her piece of their family. Maybe it'd be nice to have someone to travel with - even if they didn't talk very much. He gave her a surprised look when she told him about being at the festival and he was immediately regretful that their paths hadn't crossed during the festivities.

"I hadn't realized you were there! If I did I definitely would have hung out with you there," he admitted truthfully, a small frown crossing his face. He hadn't spent nearly as much time at the festival as he had really wanted to and it had been so large and crowded that it was no surprise that he had missed her. "I didn't really get to spend much time at the festival... My mother came with me and she gets tired so easily that we left pretty early on." He had come back just long enough to attend the fighting tournament, but had gone right back to the dens to check on Baine again. He would never wish any sort of ill will on his mother since he knew he was lucky to have gotten this much time with her, but he was kind of looking forward to the days after she passed. She wouldn't be in pain any more and he would be able to go and do things without worrying about her.

"Talk"