Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
lunarcat7
09-27-2020, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 08:59 AM by Svala.)

"A pleasure to meet you Aranaea." Svala was always happy for the company of another healer. She nodded thoughtfully to herself as the other woman mentioned she needed to start preparing for winter for her pack. Svala really only needed to look out for herself, at least for now, though she hoped one day to join a pack. She'd been eyeing one in the east but hadn't quite plucked up the courage to visit. "Oh my, that must be a lot of responsibility."

With the roots mashed and ready to be boiled Svala grabbed her water skin and poured about a pint of water into the bowl that would create the decoction. Setting the water skin aside she grabbed a small bottle of white wine. She poured in a similar amount of wine and then pushed both bowls near the fire. They'd both need to reach a boiling temperature.

"Would you like my help with anything?"

Svala thought for a moment. It really would be nice to gather some herbs and craft with another healer for a change and she had no shortage of herbs to prep. "As a matter of fact I do. I'd like to gather some meadowsweet and practice making a tea from the fresh leaves. This is the perfect time to gather it. It should be in flower now. Are you familiar with what it looks and smells like?"