size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
09-27-2020, 09:23 AM
Was meeting once too soon to truly fall in love? Corvus would argue yes, but he wasn't like everyone else either, he knew that. "Maybe not love, then. But it could grow into love with time. I think it's one of those things you just need to spend time to figure out, you know?" No, he didn't know, which was why he'd sought out Corvus to get his opinion.. duh. "It's confusing, but I think it can be a good feeling too. Enjoy it, and don't think too much about it. If you like her, I mean... you'll figure it out with time. Really." Hopefully. He hoped the same was true for him, that with time he'd figure things out and all the pieces would fall right into place.

Corvus sounded more confident than he was about the matter. This whole love and relationship thing really was quite tricky. But he admitted he felt the same about Twig, and nodded as Beat spoke. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything sooner. We've just been.. figuring things out. Slowly," he admitted, though he wasn't entirely sure why he was telling him that. Maybe to show that he wasn't rushing into things and thus wasn't going to hurt her. "I won't hurt her. I really do love her," Corvus said softly. At least, I don't want to hurt her, and I won't try to. "I agree though. You'd be a great nephew," Corvus said, with an air of the same shyness, grinning a bit as he leaned over to nudge him.