size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-27-2020, 10:46 AM

Naiche offered a firm nod at her request for a future spar.  “I will never turn down a fight.  Let me know when you are ready for one.”  His mind was clearly distracted on his decision but that wasn't to say he was ignoring her either.  Naiche was simply irritated at himself.  He should have explored the swamp more before traveling through it to another location.  There was sure to be a better path that would have saved time and been safer.

He gave a grinning smirk at her surprise of the crocodile, “I didn’t do too much really.  My job was primarily to distract.  I only got one bite of value.  The other wolf pierced it from below and tore into its throat.  The thing sank quickly enough.” Naiche would someday learn how to be more effective against them also but in truth most likely the best option would be to avoid them.  The scaley thick top hide was a problem.

“No, there is no requirement that I will be back before dark, but I prefer sleeping on pack land.” It was safer to sleep with your pack, it was also just the comfort of having a family.  Naiche let out a deflated sigh, “however I imagine I shouldn’t court trouble so much.  I’ll wait here tonight and head back once the sun rises.”

What good was heading back to the pack if he got killed along the way?  A willingness and joy to fighting didn’t mean running into battles best not faced alone.  

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]