Eevee's plots

Fantasma

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
09-27-2020, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 09:05 PM by Fantasma.)
Howdy y'all! I'm Eevee! I'm new and looking for plots! I'm in the EST time zone, 23 years old and I use she/her and they/them pronouns. I usually don't tend to plot much, and prefer organic relationships IC wise, but I'm interested in them either way!

[Image: fantasmaheadshot.png]
Fantasma
Wolf-dog // Non-binary // Pansexual // Single

Fantasma is a intelligent and shy one. They often are wondering from place to place, but mostly stationed in the North. They're pretty much an open slate that will develop more with character interactions/development with others. I do want her to be apart of a pack someday and maybe even a mother.

Open for: Skill threads, Romance, possible pack joining, kidnapping(discuss with me first), rape(discuss with me first)
Not Open for: Killing

[Image: calpysoheadshot.png]
Calypso Slepnir
Wolf // Female // Pansexual and Polyamorus // Single

Calypso is a true opportunist. She always aims for the next best thing, and it's even more difficult for her to keep track of her attention. She loves having a brand new thing to play with: it being a new wolf, a pack, or even an object. She is chaotic and selfish.

All n all, I DO want her to be a goblin and reek havoc whenever possible. If anyone wants a mate for her, be prepared: she doesn't settle down for just anyone nor does she see herself staying with one person unless they really somehow grabbed her attention. I do want her to start a brand that is filled with all of her current lovers, or have her take over a pack by brute force. However those things are more down the line.

Open for: Skill threads, Romance, possible pack joining, kidnapping,
Not Open for: Killing and rape
[Image: fantasmapixeltiny.png]
Fantasma uses they/them and she/her pronouns interchangeably.