gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
09-27-2020, 01:01 PM

He literally covered her, but it wasn't smothering, instead she felt protected, sheltered and treasured. The gentleness of his kisses and his tenderness made her almost writhe beneath him, purrs and echoes of joy and pleasure filling the air. What he gave she gave back in equal measure, making sure to cover every bit of him that she could reach with kisses and gentle nips, even lightly biting his ear as her desire grew to new heights. Each time they were together this way she found herself wanting more of him, needing more of him, and now she would have every bit of him! A soft gasp left her as they became one, before their souls had met. This time, along with the physical feel of him, she could feel their souls fully meld together. Their surroundings spun dizzyingly and Azariah found herself lost to pleasure, and buried her face into his chest.

-fade-

Keeping her ear pressed to his chest so she could listen to the thunder of his heartbeat slow to a more peaceful pace, Azariah relaxed over him as she caught her breath. With a smile on her face, she still found herself doing the weird, girly crying thing that happened after particularly good...ahem... She purred softly so that he would know she was happy, a smile growing on her sleepy features as he spoke. A peel of giggling erupted from her, "I'm going to be your wife!" Another lavishing of kisses ran along his jaw and then over his heart, "And your wife loves you, to the moon and back!" Her tail waved happily and she lay her head back on his chest, her paws pulling her even closer to them. Oh how she loved and adored him, everything about him, even the soft way he snored. Aza found it hard to fight the sleep that rose to claim her, but she did so with another 'I love you.' on her lips and a smile on her face. Nothing had ever felt this good.

Note: So, we makes application now, Yes??
| Word count: 338 words |
"Talking." | 'Thought.' | 'Others.'

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3