size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-27-2020, 01:47 PM
Resin settled in beside her friend to help dig. Her large, wide paws scooping earth away from the hole with ease. The closest ear swiveled to the side, catching the sunset woman's words. "I'm glad to have you. This vision of mine requires a steadfast, reliable team. You fit the bill." She quite liked Luta and had from the moment they met. It put Resin at ease to have someone so level headed on her side.

The big woman settled back as she was questioned, sitting on her haunches. She cast her singular gaze towards the falls that rose up on the horizon. "I'd like to have the pack build their homes up above and keep the visitors down below. If building your home down here would be easier for you, however, that's acceptable as well." Her sister had built her hut down below to easier see to the wounded.

As for herbs and things. "My sister, Meadow, has built a hut at the edge of the treeline where she intends to live and store her herbs and other healing items. I believe she crafted it to be a steam hut?" One brow raised as she spoke the last. "We have many herbs there thanks to the stores that my daughter sent." Resin looked sidelong to Luta. "If you could confer with Meadow, I would appreciate it. She's a nervous sort, but you are both the packs lead healers, so it would be ideal."
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]