gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

Trick 2019
09-27-2020, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2020, 04:17 PM by Eliphas.)
He easily caught himself staring up at Aureus as he and the pup trailed behind the leader. A content smile played on his lips as the three of them enjoyed the beautiful day together. Eliphas could get used to this, maybe it was time to think of settling down with the one he loved. They could figure out how to make a family themselves somehow, because he couldn’t imagine his future any other way than raising some kids and growing old with his handsome man.

Those plans soon changed when the earth began to shake beneath their paws. Eliphas felt panic lace through him as he willed himself to run as he heard Aure’s voice. His first priority was Deus, and as his dual toned eyes went to the boy he watched in horror as his selfless love took the child’s place. Time seemed to stand still, everything turned to slow motion. Eliphas let out his own strangled cry, but this was of sorrow as he was given Aureus’s last words.

”I will. I love you.” He was gifted one more glance of those beautiful fading eyes before struggling forward to grab the boy and make their way from this place. ”I can’t.” Eliphas cried as the boy sought help for the dying Abraxas. ”But I can save you.” With Deus in his jaws Eli ran, but not without difficulty. Rocks continued to fall, and Eli was sure to not let a single one hit the pup in his mouth. He ran and was pelted, the adrenaline kept him moving but the closer they got to the border the more blood pooled in his footprints.

His breathing was ragged, though he tried to keep hold of the boy the wear on his body had taken its toll. Eliphas collapsed softly into the ground, his face swollen and his white fur stained nearly all red by his own blood. Deus was dropped gently on splayed paws as Eli struggled for breath and consciousness. All he had left was the ability to tip back his head and weakly call the pack for help. He’d kept his promise to Aureus.

-rip eliphas-