size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-27-2020, 06:12 PM
works for me!!

As she described the way she fished versus the way others did, he wondered if maybe that had something to do with why he was so terrible at it. Maybe getting in an actually hunting the fish would work better for him than the timing of trying to snatch it out of the water from an awkward angle. Magnus was willing to give anything a try at least once, so he was more than eager to try her method of fishing. While fish wasn't his favorite meal, he knew others enjoyed the food and would be happy using the skill to feed the others in the pack and leave Aslatiel to handing most of the regular hunting, since she seemed to like it so much anyway.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever seen an octopus before," He laughed a bit awkwardly, not having a clue what the hell an octopus was. Clearly something that lived in the water, but definitely not something he had the slightest bit of knowledge on. He gave a simple nod and finally joined her out in the water as she mentioned a bit of friendly competition. If you wanted Magnus to do anything, it was definitely best to make a bit of a competition out of it. With a smirk, his tail wagged eagerly. "Oh, you're on!" He knew he had little chance of winning against an experienced fisher, but maybe he had a chance.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!