gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
09-27-2020, 08:10 PM
Magnus had placed the flowers down at the first sound of a voice, and it wasn't one he expected. It was the one of the girl he had sparred once, the daughter of Deathbelle. He swallowed hard, confused and curious as to why she would have answered instead. Where was Deathbelle?

Venom stood before him and confusion was written all over his face at her words. No longer rules? What happened to her? His heart began to race and out of nervousness his tail fell limp at his heels. He didn't even know what to say, accept maybe the obvious where was she. A frown tugged at the corners of his lips and he bit his lip to prevent it from sticking around too long. She must have left, probably with someone else. He knew he should have said goodbye.

"Oh.." He didn't know what to say. Clearly Venom was the Empress now, as she was the one to have answered his call and who else? She was in line from birth, it could only be her. "Congratulations, um, on your rise." He tilted his head down in somewhat of a bow, his mind reeling with where she could have gone. What did he really expect though? Maybe nothing really was between them, and he was just stupid for thinking so. "I shouldn't have come, I'm sorry for disturbing you." He swallowed a lump in his throat as he held back the moisture building in his eyes and began to turn to solemnly return back to the Armada.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!