An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2020, 12:15 PM
Toxicity listened to all of her sister's words. Excitement filled her core for the first time in maybe ever, though she tried her best to hide it. Venom said they'd speak later of her Right Hand and Toxicity nodded, "I don't need it now, I just wanted you to know as my sister and my empress." She offered her sister a lofty smile. There had been other things on her mind as of late too.

"As you gather your alliances beneath you, I of course offer myself, but also..." She wasn't sure exactly what to say. Their father had spoken of producing offspring early. Bringing in more powerful Abraxas blood was always a goal. A lot of things were going on now, but Tox's goals hadn't changed. "I plan on bearing a litter as soon as possible. I will seek out an undedicated sire, however, I want you to consider the future influences merging blood may have with those we wish to align with. Perhaps the time is coming to merge the Armada and Ashen in body rather than just mind."