ardent

-- the longest of nights

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 04:28 PM

He could see the look of concern flash across her ebony features, indicating that she had indeed been able to catch the brief glimpse of sadness that flitted across his mismatched eyes. But just as quickly as the concern came, it was replaced by confusion, as if she wasn't sure if she had really seen that sadness in the first place. It would seem that we're two troublemakers, then. What kind of trouble shall we cause tonight? A rumble of amused chuckles bubbled from his pale jaws. Fun trouble I would hope. came his playful response, plume wagging gently behind him in response, his momentary sadness already forgotten.

Well, she mentioned you, at least. She's very sweet. He would smile again, a hint of a blush blooming across his ivory cheeks, nearly undetectable in the dark atmosphere around them. If Claire had met his daughter and thought her to be a fine young woman, then he had done his job as a father well. I'm glad she didn't mention you because I don't she would've been able to do you justice miss Claire. His smile would widen and he would drop his gaze for a moment, knowing that his comment was just a bit more meaningful than what it sounded to be. But his gaze quickly returned to Claire's own mismatched eyes as she spoke up, commenting that she admired him for having been able to raise Seraphine on his own. I don't think it was too hard. I had a lot of time to spend with her, so I think being on my own actually was more beneficial then anything. He shrugged, not really thinking that his raising of Seraphine had been that difficult.

Talk like this