size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
09-28-2020, 03:10 PM

Hyacinth was certainly not expecting for the company he was looking for to be a fox. But as a voice reached him he found his gaze scanning for the owner, then turning down, down, down. Now Hyacinth was tall, the tallest of all his siblings so he was used to having to look down to meet the eyes of most wolves he'd met but not this far down.

But then again fox. A brow quirked as he realized who he'd found, as he drew in what he was saying. "Well I certainly don't make a habit of comparing myself to the stars, but I won't ever refut it." He said winking down at the small creature. "I've been hanging around here for some time, simply looking to satiate my curiosity and seeing what interesting faces I run into." He stopped and settled himself onto his haunches, still a respectful distance from the fox, especially since he wasn't eager to get his ankles nipped by a resource guarding predator. "What brings you out this way Mr. Fox?" He asked, unsure if he should lower himself further so he could be on eye level with the fox... would that be considered rude?

"Talk" "Listen" Think