Somnium

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
player
09-28-2020, 03:34 PM

Oh, this was much more the type of wolf he liked!  Wolves that enjoyed Bait’s charming words were almost always the most fun to play with. When the large wolf sat down Bait was polite enough to do the same.  As to manners between a fox and a wolf, well Bait made those up as the situations arose.  Since it wasn’t such a common thing it was only fair that the fox got to decide, right?

“You chose an excellent path.  I do so love meeting wolves and I sincerely doubt I will see another with such a wonderfully patterned coat!” Yup, it was laced with his natural sort of wonder that worked well sone and brushed off by the less fun variety.

“As to why I’m here,”  Bait looked behind him at the food with a meaningful glance and back.  “Any place with so much fruit is bound to  bring me plenty of food.”  Opening his mouth enough to show off a foxy grin, “I also like for things or others of interest to amuse me.  I grow bored with the mundane quite easily.  Wolves are clearly smarter between are two species, at least in that you like to gather in packs.  We foxes tend to have less to do with one another.  Shame, don’t you think? Hardly any fun and I believe every day should be about fun.”

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think