gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
09-28-2020, 07:04 PM
Venom grinned before nodding at her sister’s words, knowing that she offered up herself for such lofty goals gave Venom hope. Not only for their future but being reminded how loyal her sister was. Eventually she might sit at her right and further do her will. Toxicity had her own topics to speak on and Venom perked visibly, attention caught instantly. Her dual toned tail flicked at her hips as she watched Tox with interest. Her brows perked in surprise at her sister’s decision, but then again her knowledge of their mother’s original contract with Archon wouldn't have been much surprise.

Her last statement was what would really catch her attention. Toxicity could do with her body as she saw fit, bringing forth new life to their cause was an honorable one that Venom would fully support her sister in. Merging their families brought her thoughts quickly to Azure and the proposition that she had offered him before. To become her Emperor.

Venom grew quiet, her gaze searching far off as she was swarmed in thought. ”I…” She couldn’t be rendered speechless. ”I will consider these words with more depth.” Venom focused and returned her gaze to Toxicity. ”If you have need of an assistant in your goal, I will offer any I can.”
[Image: ven-sig.png]