gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
farrah
09-29-2020, 08:37 PM
if anyone were to ask, her eyes had only recently opened. lazing away the day in a recently dug den. with plans to linger a few days before wandering off into something new. her attention span for new places was limited, even more so when she didn't find someone to bump along with. tender steps would guide her through the field. her tail hanging low, dancing along the tips of flowers with the slightest of interest. dark fibers neatly kept, having taken a moment to fish free her rested form.

perhaps if she cared, she would know what they all were. by name, by usage. she didn't dare take much interest, ears flickering forward with thoughts towards the collection of food.  only to be distracted by the sound of nearby steps, making her shoulders switch in attention. thin frame swaying to turn, chin lifted as orange eyes focused forward.

she would watch, from where she had been oddly tucked aside as the figure took the rocks in rest. unable to help herself, she'd made her frame known. crunching hind paw against a lingering stick, attention seeking at its finest. her appearance quick to take upon an apologetic gaze. orange eyes shifting to look towards the others. "ah.." a soft tone, an awkward grin of clean gums.

"i am fae." words to appear calm, hear lifting to invite conversation. but she wasn't willing to move closer until a response was given. "and you.. are quite pretty, if i may be so bold." she sought to appear friendly, even if it danced along the edge of just slightly creepy..