gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-30-2020, 04:04 PM
Tonights the night
Elizabeth nodded her head as she listened to the boy. Elba was right, sunflowers were excellent for such a thing. However, she didn't want to bore the boy so she would save the plant talk unless he had any questions. In honesty he only needed to know what dangerous plants there were. She believed even non healers should have that basic knowledge. The difference between nightshade and another plant could be life and death for a pup like him. Liz decided it would be best to congradulate him and his siblings. "I'm sure all of you will become great fighters when you're older and I'll be here to heal your wounds." She stood tall and proud it was more like a promise.

It was surprising that he was so knowledgable. Then again it wasn't as if Liz had been a mother before - the only pups she'd been around had been her siblings when they were younger. Their pack rarely had pups, they took in strays or otherwise. Yet it made sense he would have a grip on the ranks. "Not long really, maybe a few seasons since I came here. I.... do want to be a Cure reallly bad, but it's a lot of work and I feel like I haven't been living up to it." she frowned. She'd tried to be a bit more active but it felt like some members of the pack avoided her at moments. Ben stayed quiet the bird mildly shifting on Liz's head.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN