size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
09-30-2020, 08:07 PM
Theory had a lot more on her mind than Poem did with leading the pack and trying to bring them to a sense of normalcy. Everything was calmer now, they had new siblings to show the world and to love. Poem was left to think on her losses much more than her sister these days. Her self isolation from the rest of the world didn’t help. Thankfully Theory didn’t press her about either statement, but the two of them could forget about it all and focus on the good in life. About the new, about… love.

She looked down shyly as Theory pressed her about Sparhawk, her playful posture helping pull Poem from her sinkhole. She chuckled lightly, not excited about being put on the spot but easily being convinced to talk about her friend. ”His name is Sparhawk. He has a thick accent I’ve never heard before and let me drink some of the mead he’d made.” Oh had she said too much then? They were adults now, but she held a high rank. What did Theory think about her drinking, with a man no less! ”He’s such a gentleman, he sang me to sleep and walked me home the next day.”

She looked back on herself and how foolish she had been, but she was also glad for it. She was lucky, Sparhawk was exactly who and what she’d needed to find. ”He carried some clay back with us, for Rhythm.” Poem went on warmly. ”The other day he asked me to go out. Hed made a camp site in the middle of the thicket. Theory it was grown back and was just like I remembered growing up.” Poem shook her head in disbelief. ”He nearly made me cry with how much thought he’d put into everything that night.” As she told Theory about him she became more convinced about how she felt.