size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-01-2020, 12:12 AM

Naiche had taken Pan to a tree the pangolin had pointed up to and then left him for his own entertainment.  The idea had been for Pan and him to practice Pan’s current best form of attack then let him eat.  However, Naiche had gotten the scent of someone he hadn’t expected to find on the path.  Asla had passed through the area.  

Naiche had been thinking of asking her for a favor but he hated the idea of asking Asla for a favor.  Truly though they had worked well as a team against the lion, despite the fact they nearly got themselves killed.  It made sense she might be a good instructor then in learning how to hunt with another wolf in sync.  

“Enjoy your meal Pan.  I’ll be back later.”  Naiche left his little friend and would make his way to find Asla.  For how little he knew of hunting in groups Naiche was quite good at tracking a scent down.  The tree’s made an interesting map of seeing at a distance in one spot yet areas you could see very little and even easier to miss seeing someone who hid within the willow tree’s curtain.

On spotting Asla he would slow his approach, dipping a nod and stopping once conversation would require calling out.  His lack of surprise and clear intent to reach her that he had actually been searching for her.  “I hadn’t expected to see you here until I caught your scent.”  A neutral greeting to see what tone the conversation would take, with Asla and after their last meeting, he imagined it could go many ways.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]