size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-01-2020, 08:32 AM

Asking Asla for help was painful, like a splinter in the paw.  He still didn’t particularly care for spending time around her much less asking her for anything.  She was being polite back for now so maybe things would remain civil.   So maybe there was that 5 or so extra seconds of silence before he spoke, “I wanted help in learning better how to hunt prey with others.  When I hunt I’ve kept to alone with smaller prey.  I’ve only ever been in one successful group hunt, and a separate that went – bad.” Short summary of the last one, ok very short.

Naiche did and didn’t want to do this.  He wanted to improve more of his skills to be of use in any way the pack might need him.  Naiche didn’t want to be some ignorant idiot of normal pack functions.  Like a scared pup he didn’t want to face the fear of another death happening in a hunting trip.  Naiche was growing older and he needed to get past such fears.  His sister has screwed up, that didn’t mean he would and if Asla and him had managed a lion together then how much harder could a prey animal be?

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]