gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
10-01-2020, 01:45 PM

Though he was completely oblivious to Meadow's inner turmoil Askan sensed that there was something off about her. He watched her with his intense yellow gaze, lingering on the shakiness of her paws and her smile that didn't meet her eyes. She was quick to look away, as though worried he'd see past her fragile facade and soon busied herself with aimless shuffling. As if Askan couldn't tell she was just shifting stuff around for the sake of it. His lips pulled tight into a frown as his ears flicked back in displeasure, he imagined as a healer it had been hard to see someone hurt themselves like that but again it wasn't her fault. Unless she'd deliberately gotten that rock nice and slippy then the blame would anywhere but at her paws. But for some reason or another she was being so adamant about it, he didn't think it was a matter of her being really self absorbed rather...Well he didn't know, to be honest. Except that she was wasting her energy in feeling this way.  

Askan sighed.

"What you did? You offered to help him and he lost his mind, how's that your fault?" He shook his head, his disapproval clear."I get it, as a Seneschal you swore to help and heal and all that, yadda yadda.  I saw how hard you worked on him, there's no reason to doubt whether you're good at your job. But if you get all worked up and guilty every time someone gets hurt- and frankly I don't think he's worth even a moment of worry- then you're gonna run yourself into the ground." He concluded with a huff, his tail lashing as he swept all of that side like it didn't really matter. Not anymore. "A guy who calls you all sorts of shitty names doesn't deserve this from you, not one bit. It was that dickbags fault and you can't change my mind. "  
[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]