size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
10-01-2020, 07:31 PM

Of course Liz got a complete beam of joy as she agreed with him on Coran’s siblings and himself would become great fighters.  It was a good sign that other wolves believed it also. “yup! You heal us and we will make sure you’re safe.” An agreement set, she had a job to do but so did he.

Coran continued in sitting there as he spoke with her but it was hard, sitting still.  Even if he wanted to pay attention to the conversation there were lots of other things to pay attention to, like the itch he hadn’t noticed until trying to count off all the other things distracting him, like counting off.  Coran’s back started to raise as if to scratch but then lowered again.

“Well, if you’re new to it then its plenty of time to do better.  No one’s good right away.  I’m faster today than I was just last week!” That was meant as an example but yes a hint of pride showed through in puppyish fashion, “Well you know, so I don’t get about not living up to it?  If you want to do it then you just go ahead and do it.  Sure, I slept a bit late a time or two and ended up being the last to a lesson from mom but that doesn’t stop me from planning to do better and be the best there is, or close to it.”  Maybe not the most eloquent speaker but he was truly trying.  That mysterious itch made him use his back leg to scratch at his neck.  Yup, that felt good.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think