size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-01-2020, 07:43 PM
”Oh...” she whispered softly before both of them fell silent in those few intimate moments afterwards. Ballad began to catch her breath only slightly as Jupiter rearranged their pose to one more suited for enjoying the tingling after effects together. The fire marked girl made no motion to move away, she wasn’t sure how well her legs were going to work either. When he didn’t leave her immediately Ballad leaned in closer beside him, pulling his warmth as she recovered from the satisfaction of him.

He was more quiet now, but the Pyre girl could appreciate the silence. Without hesitation she cuddled up close to him, breathing in his musky scent and appreciating his brilliant fur up close. Her long slender fangs brushed against his skin before her liquid silver eyes looked up to find his features. She was loathe to breath the contrasting quiet between them now and her voice was used in gentle tones. ”What a beautiful song.” She spoke through an amused smile as she returned to his corny line. ”I’ll sing with you again whenever you’d like.” She chuckled before nuzzling back into the thick fur of his neck snugly.
Where My Demons Hide