gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-01-2020, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2020, 08:44 PM by Lurid.)
Continued from "I Found Today!"
Lurid was proud of her son, but she was a little worried for the next part of their day. Her little one hadn't shown an interest in hunting passed eating the food she brought home, while it made things far easier for her to contain him, Lurid wondered if it meant he was defective in some way. His questions were met with a smile, one that was as gentle as she could manage, and she spoke with a gentle tone. "Hunting, little one. You need something more than mice and birds to keep you fed, and you will need to learn how to catch it." Knowing he was still freaked out by the hunting "accident" that had occurred with his parent, Lurid hoped to coax the boy out of it. If not, he would have to be hungry unless he could catch a rabbit. It was their quarry today, something easy and fairly harmless for him to start with.

Kichi was good at catching the smaller rodents, but she hadn't seen him actually go for a rabbit or anything of the like yet. It was time to change that. "I understand your trauma, but know this...I cannot always hunt for you. You will have to catch your own prey one day, I need to know you will be able to." She tried so hard to be gentle with his feelings, but she always came off just a little too firm. It was one of the harder aspects to deal with as a result of her crime, but she would get through it as she had everything else life threw at her. Lurid led the way, away from their usual den site and toward a meadow that was surrounded by redwood trees. A rabbit warren was on the edge of the opposing tree line, and Lurid knew the rodents would be in the middle of the meadow to forage by now. Please, let Kichi be ready for hunting rabbits... Lurid wasn't really sure what to do if he wasn't ready, but it would not be with a gentle, nor delicate, touch.
code by Bird & art by Resin!
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!