Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-04-2013, 08:34 PM

She was glad to see truth in the eyes of the small she wolf, and Song had been quite truthful when she said how valuable a member Camellia would be. "I swear on my life." A big commitment it would be, but one that Song had taken herself earnestly. Ludicael was her home, she would protect it and its members with her life. The girl then let her hear an interesting question, "Are there any..snakes around here? As I mentioned before their poison is useful. Still it's hard to get, the first time I tried to kill a snake for venom I almost ended up dead.." Song tilted her head curiously at the request. It certainly made sense and she tried to visualize the snakes she had seen. Not many were venomous, except the sea snakes.
She mused for a moment trying to attain the information she had once known about the creatures. "There's the coral reef snakes. I've heard they've got some of the most potent of venoms." She thought a moment longer, noting how few she'd seen, "If you can catch them that is." She smiled, hoping the she wolf would try and avoid the dangerous creatures. "Before I go any further, I should let you know about our laws."
--refer to this page for laws Ludicael--

"You'll have to talk to Jupiter before you'll have a rank, for now you'll be Orbita." She smiled excitedly at the pretty she wolf saying, "Welcome to Ludicael."

"Speech"