size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
10-01-2020, 08:50 PM

So lost in thought is the small healer that she completely misses Naiche’s approach. Looking at the ground between her paws, seeing old memories play out in the dirt, Meadow starts when the wheat colored wolf’s voice calls her name. Looking up to find him close by, a smile immediately appears on her face as the familiar scent of the Armada lingers on him. She says, “Hello Nachie. I was just escaping the heat of the hot springs. Care to join me in the shade?”

While there is plenty of room under the canopy for him to lay down on the cool earth, Meadow moves closer to the trunk of the willow to give him space. His question about the new pack has her saying, “It is good! A lot to still to be done but it is coming along. Resin let me build a healing hut near the hot springs for all those in need of help.” She is proud of her hut and that she now has a place to work from but even more proud of all that her sister has accomplished.

Rigel hoots his greeting to Naiche and Meadow looks to her companion with a smile before turning back to the wheat colored wolf. She asks, “And how are you doing Naiche? Not getting into too much trouble?” Eyes roam over his body, looking for any signs of injuries or scars. He seems alright but some wounds are not always visible on the outside. Meadow knows that all too well, remembering her breakdown in front of Askan, how she had been a hopeless puddle of nerves and emotions.

With a smile, she says, “Come, tell me what is new and good with you.” before waiting to hear all that has been going on with him.

"Speech"