size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-01-2020, 10:13 PM

Naiche made his way over to Meadow and the willow tree with a casual stride upon invitation. Reaching about the middle of her little inner sanctum of the tree he takes a seat for himself before laying down after another moment thought, “oh, yes I passed by there once earlier in the spring.  I imagine in the summer it must get rather hot over there."  The armada land certainly seemed better in his mind.  Though Pan’s favorite would surely remain all the areas with lots of trees.

Naiche hadn’t ever spent much time thinking on it but he really didn’t often just lay down while talking to other wolves.  If there were other wolves around it generally meant a good time to fight or work on something else that included standing. The time he could think of lying down around others was when he was injured.  Funny that, lying down once more around willow.

His mouth opened into a wide grin when asked about trouble, “No more than my normal.  I haven’t fought any lions recently at least.” There did seem to be a spot on his front shoulder where the fur was thinner.  It was the remnant of fighting with a condor, talons hadn’t agreed with flesh.  However it had been tended to, no smells of infection, and just now needed time.

“You seem happy with the hut so I assume its going well then.  Hopefully it hasn’t needed to be used much yet?” Naiche also wasn’t really one to go for casual chatter so this was also unusual, but he wanted to hear about how the new pack was doing so there was some point to this at least.  “Are the numbers growing quickly?”

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]