size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Relief spread through her as he made his request. Thank the gods that he wasn't confessing his love for her. She couldn't take that today. No doubt it would come eventually, but not today. He was asking for her help though and that was rather surprising. Asla couldn't help but rib him a bit. "Couldn't wait to spend more time with me, eh?" A sweet little grin formed and she tilted her head ever so slightly.

"So you want to learn to hunt? You came to the right place. I'm a pro." She really was good at stealth and at killing. Aslatiel had been practicing stealth since she was a young pup. Her first kill had happened when she was barely old enough to leave the den. Granted, it had been a chicken, but still. It had spurred her love for taking lives.

Rising from her place and shaking off her damp toes, Asla turned into all business. "There are some wild pigs that keep stinking up the place. Makes it hard to sleep in the trees with so many pigs around. Magnus and I killed one. You and I should kill some more." She didn't ask if he agreed. He had asked for help and this was the plan. All of the pigs so far had been small. Smaller then she was. There shouldn't be a problem.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]