Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-02-2020, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2020, 02:23 PM by Torin.)
Out-of-Character Name: Lolaf
Character's Name: Emile Aidan Adravendi
Adult Height: 35"
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Alignment: Neutral good
Appearance Description:
[Image: kRbK6FF.png]

Emile is built more like his mother than his father, though he will stand an inch taller at 35 inches as an adult. His musculature makes him look more lean than bulky though he isn't delicate like his mother, instead he simply appears to have a healthy fat to muscle balance while not being too bulky. It's definitely a body built for running over pure power.

Emile's pelt is short and coarse but a sight to behold nonetheless. Though his parentage is less obvious from an outside observer a keen eye may be able to see some of his grandparent's lineages coming through. The base of his coat is a sandy brown color, which is broken only by two other colors, dusting the top of his form is a white that from his head, coating his left ear and down his back to the tip of his tail. This white is broken by the original sandy coloration his holds in a brindle down his back, giving the man subtle stripes. This white also marks his paws, up to his hocks on his read paws and just below his ankles on his forepaws. Additionally a rather distinctive blaze runs up from the top of his nose to his forehead where it branches to the top corners of his eyes, in a marking one might recognize from his grandmother. Under his eyes is a line of a deeper brown color.

Emile sees the world through a pair of inquisitive forest green eyes.

Personality: Emile is not an easy book to read, it's not that he's apathetic or emotionless he simply doesn't show his inner thoughts well. In fact, he struggles to express his needs and desires. That might have more to do with him struggling to express himself at all, which is due to him having a stutter as a small child. Though he may learn to overcome his verbal ticks as time goes on his confidence in his own ability to express himself will forever be affected by his early self-conscious years. His voice will be more familiar to his family, whom will be bombarded by his endless inquisitiveness as a pup. Emile will be generally more interested in learning from his parents and following them around than in romping around with his siblings, though he will of course like all pups play with them as well.

As he gets older Emile will be interested in learning healing, especially from his mother at first though he will seek training wherever he can get it. The boy will be highly empathetic and this will drive him to aid those in need how he can. That being said he's not particularly motivated by any kind of moral compass, nor will be one to judge most of the time. He'll abhor those who go out of their way to harm others but also understands the world is an unfair place and sometimes it's not possible to do no harm at all.

Intended plots: Especially within the Hallows I'd be interested in seeing someone try to help Emile lose his stutter, as well as help him learn healing. As it stands he'll be inclined to stay close to family but not against branching out. Despite it all he's not unfriendly so I could see him integrating himself into pack life early. The usual, y'know make friends, settle down, maybe one day have kids. Probably gonna go intellect healing with this one.
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3