Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-04-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013, 08:13 PM by Jupiter I.)

Perhaps Mercury wasn't what someone would consider the epitome of stealth--being a squatty little creature with stubby legs and a bad temper, one would expect him to be a horrendous spy. However, his knowledge of Ludicael was matched only by Jupiter's--no other could reach into the nooks and crannies of the tangled mangroves and memorize them so well. It was in this way that she was alerted of a stranger at the borders, and sauntered with purpose toward the reported direction, the Tasmanian Devil keeping pace at her side.

As conversation swept up to her in her beginning-to-near position, her gait slowed drastically and the fae took her time in drawing closer, steps leisurely. Earth-tipped audits carefully captured the stranger's description of her skills and the conversation that followed, ebony lips upturning in a gentle smile. She shifted her weight purposefully onto a weak root, causing it to crack in a sound similar to a twig snapping. Such was her only warning before she stepped into view, fiery pelt now easily picked out among the neutral tones of the earth.

"Talk to who, again?" came her witty comment, countenance marked with friendly humor. She turned her gaze upon the newcomer, a chuckle rumbling from her chest. "And you are?" Jupiter had unfortunate arrived a little too late to catch the lady's calling. She had made an attempt to approach at Song's side, and should she have managed such it was here that the Sol would aim a friendly and comforting tap of her tail against Song's hindquarters to make up for her lack of direct greeting to the ranking member.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.