size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-02-2020, 07:04 PM
The young red marked man was more comfortable lying in the sand, maybe the world was spinning a little but at least he wasn’t having to try and keep his footing. He wasn’t going to be getting up to enjoy the festivities for a moment so it was good that his lounging position could be kept. Tyrian helped him see the night was going to go so much better if he just… forgot about Aryn. So he would.

Lachlan looked up and over to Tyrian as he questioned his desires. Well, he knew he didn’t really want to try and stand up. The Valentine born boy looked up and over to the gathering, still a bit daunted by the distance. He was easily distracted with Tyrian’s words, offering an inkling to his own experience before explaining further. Where Tyrian was channeling his inner Jupiter, Lachlan felt more like Tyrian in those very first moments of the party.

”Oh.. I.. uh..” Honestly he’d only ever pictured himself with a girl, having Tyrian introduce the idea of meeting another man at the party… The thought of being the one to be wrapped in another’s arms had him lightly stunned for a moment. ”Really I’m fine just talking to you.” He said maybe just a little too timidly, this was not the party to be squeamish about getting dirty. ”Maybe a nice girl to hold on to. Or a.. Or a..” There was that stunned feeling again. ”Tall man to hold me.” Bright blue eyes widened slightly as he realized what he’d just said. And what he said earlier, and what Tyrian was. And.. ”I mean..” He swallowed hard and just put his paw over his eyes in embarrassment.