Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
10-02-2020, 08:24 PM
In response to Lachlan's claim that he was just fine with talking, Tyrian made a disbelieving noise in the back of his throat. He had fully embraced this night and there was no going back; that someone might shun what were, in Tyrian's opinion, the best parts of the party, was unbelievable to him. Still channeling Jupiter, he couldn't help but be drawn to the belief that the problem was Lachlan, either in that he was too shy or too naive about sex, or both. There were no other real options, were there, at a time like this? None that Tyrian could think of, anyway. Take the young king for example. He'd been content to hang back in the beginning, but many drinks and the shucking of his virginity later and he'd decided he couldn't get enough of the festivities. What if Lachlan was just like him and all he needed was a little push?

"...tall man to hold me." It was Tyrian's turn to be lightly stunned. While Jupiter had asked him about his interest in men and he'd literally just given the option to Lachlan, Tyrian hadn't actually considered it seriously this evening. He was baffled for only a second. There hadn't, as far as he could tell, ever been much of a difference between his interest in women and his interest in men. He'd gravitated towards women at this party because that had been expected of him and because, honestly, it's what he'd expected. His contentment with not exploring men as an option until now was not unlike his contentment at the beginning of the party. He simply needed a push.

Lachlan seemed a bit distraught by his faux pas but Tyrian wasn't phased by it. He quietly scooted closer to Lachlan and was in the process of laying down beside him when the world suddenly shifted and he lightly flopped against him. Tyrian was a bit like an upended turtle for a second, one set of legs off the ground, and then he righted himself with an oblivious chuckle. Whoops. He'd been going for close but not that close. This was a super serious moment, after all, and he needed to be good and upright and not drunk because he'd decided he was going to give to Lachlan what Elise had given him: the option. Just with way less finesse because 1) he had none 2) he was drunk and most importantly 3) he had no experience in this department. But Fel had given him ideas if Lachlan wanted to do more than talk. "Aw man, don't do that." He sought to pull Lachlan's paw away from his eyes. "I like you and I like talking to you a lot...but I'd hold you too."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.