gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
10-03-2020, 08:43 AM
whilst in the depth of her thoughts, Adelphie was unaware of anyone else around her. REcently, she had spent most of her days alone... each day becoming the rather similar and she contemplated leaving the lands to find her family again, but it would take too long... and they were likely gone, they were used to keeping their whereabouts hidden. light steps in the distance would snap the purple lady out of her thoughts, long lashes flickering before swivelling her head to the noise. Stood before her was a wolf who appeared to be alone, it seemed like she wasn't a threat by her demonear. Adelphie would stand properly, stretching to relax her limbs while her mismatched eyes would devour the wolf before her. " Fae..." She would murmur, having the name roll of her tongue, before nodding her head in welcome, a smile tugging away at the outer corner of her lips " I'm Adelphie... quite nice here... huh? Shame i never much cared to learn the name of the herbs and flowers, but it's nice to enjoy the change in scenery." She would giggle to herself, before daringly makinf her way slightly closer to the lady, almost teasingly going into her social bubble. The stranger would speak once again, complimenting the purple ladies looks. Her smile would remain on her lips, deciding it would be nice to get to know some of the other wolves around here, especially some friendly faces. Recently, all the wolves around here seemed rather blunt, or out for themselves. "thank you, you are rather beautiful yourself, surely a pretty lady like yourself should have all the men swooning at your paws!" She would speak boldly, never much filtering her words.