Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
10-03-2020, 01:11 PM

Time tamed his madness, cooling the anger and pain that had seized his mind and drove him to act only on impulse. He had planned to return to Ashen sooner but his actions had had consequences. Terrible, wonderful consequences. Harbringr worked his way toward the Ashen territory dragging a travois behind him that held two little pups, just barely old enough to start eating meat. They were nestled tightly in, wrapped in stitched together rabbit hides. They had been an accident. An accident brought to fruition by the mother's heat and his drunkenness. She didn't want them so he convinced her he would take them as soon as they could be weaned. He woke one morning to find the mother gone and the pups crying. He packed them up and now they were on their way to Ashen, hopefully, on their way to home.

Harbringr slowed as he reached the border. He didn't know if he would be welcome. After all, he had abandoned his duties. Either way he intended to step down from the rank of Daimyo. A call rang out summoning the wolves together for a meeting. He was surprised to hear it was Venom. Hari let loose an answering howl, to alert her that he was coming. He worked his way to the meeting and soon joined the edge of the pack when he spied Deathbelle. He quickly trotted toward her. "Deathbelle? Sister, I apologize for my absence I… I was unwell."