Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
10-03-2020, 01:25 PM
Akna, in this very moment, felt like home to Kai and he hadn't quite realized just how much he needed that until this exact moment. She was warm and familiar, and suddenly all the other women he'd encountered tonight faded away in her stunning presence. She wasn't like the other wolves here, not at all, and he wanted to get to know her more intimately... at least for tonight. He knew that feelings were often temporary and might very well never happen again, but that didn't stop the tusked male from wanting to indulge in them while he was able. If anyone could understand how deeply he could love in a single moment in time, Akna would.

He breathed a low sigh of contentment as she uttered his name, willing himself to move closer against her. "I think you know exactly who I am," Kai whispered a quiet reply to her command. He would show her regardless, eager to explore who she was in an entirely different sense. He hoped they were in an area of the beach secluded enough that they wouldn't be disturbed, but at the same time he was focused entirely on her, not on any worries that might dare try to sneak into the forefront of his mind. "Show me who you are," he breathed quietly as he moved a bit more roughly against her, sure now that this was exactly what tonight was meant to culminate in.

-fade?-