ardent

Looking like a high I wanna be on

Devya

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 01:18 PM

Looking closely at the pale wolf, she noticed something different about him. When he spoke, his words were soft, lacking the confidence he once had. The confidence that surely came with his mothers title and his place in the pack. She could only assume that his world had fallen apart. I'm looking for my father. It made sense that they would share a common scent but for him to confuse the pair? A brow lifted. "I haven't seen him in awhile, I don't know where he is." It was all she could offer him. It was true that she hadn't seen Seraphim in awhile, but she assumed he was always nearby.

Pool gazed back, matching his unabashed stare. She squished the thoughts before they could form. She never really actually looked at him. The mild coloring of his ivory fur, the soft hue of his eyes. She gave herself a mental shake. No. He wanted nothing to do with, and she with him. He was after all looking for his father, not her. She imagined that he would leave, wanting to find his father more than linger on the beach with a girl he didn't know or like. Making the assumption that for now no harm would come to her, the dark babe dropped her haunches to the sand, tail curling around her once more.

For a moment she felt as though she could relate to him. His mother had failed them, just like her mother had failed her. In different ways of course, but they still failed. However, no matter what, she refused to feel any sorrow for him. Or his sister for that matter. They had been cruel, particularly Artemis. She fell silent, it was hard to say whether she would end up in solitude again or if he was going to linger. What reason would he have to linger?

Talk like this