gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-03-2020, 09:32 PM
The woman scrambled over the terrain with the demeanor of a seasoned navigator. Hyperion, usually one to fixate solely on loveliness, took note of this. Maybe it was being lost that made him temporarily forsake his whorish tendencies or maybe it was the woman's focused demeanor that made it quite clear he didn't have a chance with her, but either way it was probably for the best. It seemed to him he had a lot to gain by simply observing her work. Normally his brain didn't work that way and he just sort of fell into knowledge haphazardly, but it was nice to be focused for a change even if it meant sacrificing any potential for a cuddle.

Doggedly he followed after her, his paws slipping occasionally on loose stones. Without asking he zeroed in on what she was doing. Why couldn't this come easy to him? He'd been too busy fighting cock thumping briars to focus on the important things like Svala was. Like climbing up somewhere high and looking for a way out or noting the location of water. It was a wonder, he mused as he carefully eyed the path ahead and noted the steps he wanted to take to avoid the various thorns and stones that marred the path, how he managed to get anywhere without his siblings. "Is it? That's great! I was beginning to think I'd never get out of here. You're gonna have to teach me your ways. I'd have just walked right past the falls and circled back to the briars or something."

-exit to prairie-