gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-03-2020, 10:16 PM
The wide open vista of the prairie was a huge relief to the shredded giant. If he never ventured back in there alone he'd die a happy man. Now, if the opportunity arose to drag one of his siblings in there he would do it in a heartbeat. But alone? Heck no, those thorns would eat him alive. If he was lucky some poor sap would stumble across his mangled body and drag him to safety before he died the death of a thousand cuts, but in all likelihood he'd just be stuck in there forever.

Svala got a few steps ahead of him and he paused to take in the prairie. There didn't appear to be much to worry about here. The land appeared flat with nary a tree to muddy his view. All he could see in every direction beside behind, was a sea of waving, cheery grasses. It was picturesque. The kind of place he'd bring a girl on a date. He lit up suddenly as an idea struck him. Maybe he needed a map too to keep track of all the good make out locales. This Boreas seemed to be teeming with interesting places. It wasn't a bad idea. Thank you, Svala.

"Oh, honestly? I haven't decided. All I know is definitely not back the way we came. I need to find my siblings, but I don't know where to start." Where had he seen them last? Oh, duh. That party with all the horndogs. "Last place I saw them was Obsidian Beach. By chance, do you know how to get there from here?"