size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-04-2020, 02:03 AM
Rhona was into crafting. Asla could see the woman being a crafter. If she wanted to get stronger though so no one would ever push her around again, she would have to become a fighter. The girl was happy when Rhona agreed to a spar. The striped young wolf grinned and motioned for the older lady to follow. She swept out into the clearing and turned to stand across from what was now her opponent.

"Attack me like you would attack someone that's going to hurt you. Don't hold back, okay? I'm tougher than I look." A disclaimer. Aslatiel felt that she had to tell others this simply because she was so small. She hated it when people held back because of her size or title. It was incredibly annoying.

Squaring her shoulders, Aslatiel smiled one last time. "Ready?" With that, she leaped forward, rushing Rhona with the intent to slam her left shoulder into Rhona's left shoulder to knock her off balance. Jaws would open wide and she would aim to sink her teeth into her back, left knee to pull it out from under her.

Aslatiel Sirin Fatalis vs Rhona for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Cat claws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Master Fighter
Specialty: Knight
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]